What we spend and how we spend it
Our financial statements and information
Here you will find NCG's financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
Access financial information and resources
Financial terms and conditions
All suppliers must endear to the standard NCG Terms & Conditions for the purchase of all Goods and/or Services. These Terms & Conditions shall be amended from time to time, and all changes made will come into force immediately – unless otherwise stated to the contrary. Our 22 separate Terms & Conditions cover everything from Supplier’s Warranties to Equal Opportunities. All suppliers must also adhere to the ‘NCG Code of Conduct for Suppliers and Contractors’ found below, which includes issues such as protection against Modern Slavery.
We believe in procuring and working with like-minded suppliers who share our mission, vision and values. We value the people we engage with throughout our supply chain to assist the delivery of our vital work and at the right quality standards. We believe that by working together we can add value and innovation to our mission and also generate ethical and economic public expenditure, which impacts positively in our communities, the environment and in assisting economic recovery post Brexit and the Covid-19 pandemic.
We have created this Code of Conduct to communicate clearly our expectations for organisations providing services to us. The Code of Conduct covers:
- Enhancing and protecting the standing of the profession.
- Maintaining the highest standard of integrity in all business relationships.
- Compliance with legal obligations and promoting the eradication of unethical business practices.
- NCG’s expectations and ways of working.
- Innovation and continuous improvement.
- Reporting concerns.
Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
NCG receives funding from a number of sources, including:
- West Midlands Combined Authority
- Greater London Authority
- West of England Combined Authority
- Education Skills and Funding Agency
- European Union Social Fund